If you need to convert the RAP-108/RAP- 109/RAP-155 to work in RAP mode, follow the process below to complete the RAP conversion.
1. Power up the RAP-1xx.
2. Connect to Instant SSID.
3. Login to the RAP-1xx by navigating to http://instant.alcatel-lucent.com/ and login to the Instant WebUI.
The default username is admin and the default password is admin.
4. Navigate to the Maintenance tab in the top right.
5. Click on the Convert tab.
6. Select Remote APs managed by a Mobility Controller from the drop down menu.
7. Enter the IP address of the controller: 22.214.171.124
8. Click Convert Now to complete the conversion (see Figure).
9. The RAP will reboot and begin operating in RAP mode.