OTC One is a Chrome app OTC light client.
– OT 2.2.1 access and login/password
– Google apps or Gmail plain account
- From Chrome browser, install OTC One application
- OTC One will be installed in Chrome environment: you can start it from the Chrome launcher, no need to start the browser
- Request your credential to eDemo SOS PASSWORD and fill out following URLs and your logins (OT Login & VPN Login)
- To avoid certificates errors, you must install eDemo OpenTouch Certificates
- Each time you relaunch OTC One application, you must give OT & VPN passwords.
- Read OTC One User Guide
- If OTC ONE can’t connect:
- Open this url https://conf44.al-mydemo.com and check if you have issues with your certificate.
If you have some problems, go back to step 6.
- Go to CONTROL PANEL >> Internet options >> Connections tab >> LAN Settings
If you use a proxy server, then go to Advanced
and “Exceptions” form then add: *.al-mydemo.com
- Try a VPN Connection with SHREW, see Tutorial
- If you change your OT user ID, close all Chrome pages (and chrome.exe in task manager)
if it’s not working, reinstall OTC One Chrome apps
- If you still have issues, can you run https://get.teamviewer.com/3txmygk and then give us id and password to allow us to take temporary control of your PC ?