- Before downloading the OpenTouch Conversation for android (smartphone), please ask eDemo support to add your phone number to your user id.
- Install OpenTouch Conversation from the Google Play store
- Launch OTC on Android
- scan QR Code receive with your eDemo SOS Password credentials or fill-in manually:
If prompted, accept the security exception by clicking on OK
If prompted (VPN less connection), please enter your reverse proxy credentials:
User name: your eDemo SOS Password VPN login
Password: your eDemo SOS Password VPN password
- Download OTC Android User Guide here
- to ensure your Network Signal connectivity quality check it with Network Signal Info
- Read OTC Android User Guide
Pre-requistes for VPN Less : outgoing ports TCP3760 (SIP signalling) and UDP 6050-6099 (voice RTP) on 126.96.36.199 should be opened on your corporate firewall.
Pre-requistes for VPN : outgoing ports UDP 500 and UDP 4500 on 188.8.131.52 should be opened on your corporate firewall. To connect through VPN, from Parameters\Network\VPN\Add VPN
- VPN type: IPSec Xauth PSK
- Name: eDemo
- Address: gate3.al-mydemo.com
- Id IPSec: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Preshared key: bq27hqa!
- Login: your eDemo SOS Password VPN login
- Password: your eDemo SOS Password VPN password