This webpage will allow you to demonstrate our OnBoard feature (allows BYOD users to automatically register and configure their own devices onto the network).
Your needs :
- A wired internet connection (if filtered, it must allow the UDP traffic from ports 500 and 4500) with a symmetric link of 1 Mb/s
- A RAP to connect to our Data Center (controller address is 22.214.171.124)
- A laptop connected (wired/wireless) through the RAP
If this is your first OnBoard remote demo (eDemo), it is strongly recommended that you familiarize yourself with the entire demo process. This means connecting to the demo platform and completing the demo script in its entirety before executing a customer facing demonstration (this means booking the demo for an additional timeslot).
- OnBoard Remote Demo – Platform Information (To be read before booking)
- OnBoard Wireless Remote Demo – Demoscript
- OnBoard Wired Remote Demo – Demoscript