This webpage will allow you to demonstrate our OnGuard feature (performs automated endpoint posture assessments to ensure that compliance is met before devices connect to the network).
Your needs :
- A wired internet connection (if filtered, it must allow the UDP traffic from ports 500 and 4500) with a symmetric link of 1 Mb/s
- A RAP to connect to our Data Center (controller address is 18.104.22.168)
- A laptop connected (wired/wireless) through the RAP
If this is your first OnGuard remote demo (eDemo), it is strongly recommended that you familiarize yourself with the entire demo process. This means connecting to the demo platform and completing the demo script in its entirety before executing a customer facing demonstration (this means booking the demo for an additional timeslot).
→ User guides:
- OnGuard Remote Demo – Platform Information (to be read before booking)
- OnGuard Wired Remote Demo – Demoscript
- OnGuard Wireless – Demoscript