This webpage will allow you to demonstrate our Guest registration feature (allows user self-registration and sponsored access to LAN and WiFi networks).
Your needs :
- A wired internet connection (if filtered, it must allow the UDP traffic from ports 500 and 4500) with a symmetric link of 1 Mb/s
- A RAP to connect to our Data Center (controller address is 126.96.36.199)
- A laptop connected (wired/wireless) through the RAP
If this is your first Guest remote demo (eDemo), it is strongly recommended that you familiarize yourself with the entire demo process. This means connecting to the demo platform and completing the demo script in its entirety before executing a customer facing demonstration (this means booking the demo for an additional timeslot).
→ User guides:
- Guest Remote Demo – Platform Information (To be read before booking)
- Guest Remote Demo Wired – Demoscript
- Guest Remote Demo Wireless – Demoscript