This webpage will allow you to demonstrate OmniPCX Enterprise connection to the Rainbow cloud.
- An internet connection with an asymmetric link of 1 Mb/s download at least.
- One Microsoft Windows PC per user (2 users)
- If you are not familiar with Citrix VDI, Pre-requistes for VPN : outgoing ports UDP 500 and UDP 4500 on 220.127.116.11 should be opened on your corporate firewall.
- If you have your own hardware (RAP + phonesets or phonesets VPN capable), please contact us
If this is your first Connect OmniPCX Enterprise to the Rainbow cloud remote demo (eDemo), it is strongly recommended that you familiarize yourself with the entire demo process. This means connecting to the demo platform and completing the demo script in its entirety before executing a customer facing demonstration (this means booking the demo for an additional timeslot).
If never installed before, please pay attention to the mandatory eDemo certificate to be installed first as described in the Platform Information document.
→ User guides:
- Connect OmniPCX Enterprise to the Rainbow cloud – Platform Information (to be read before booking)
- Alternative (no VDI, VPN usage) Connect OmniPCX Enterprise to the Rainbow cloud – Platform Information (to be read before booking)
- Connect OmniPCX Enterprise to the Rainbow cloud – Demoscript