You need to demonstrate SMB and auto-provisoning, this webpage is for you !
The Auto-provisioning eDemo requires a minimum of Data Hardware. It is highly recommended to read presentations and guides for SMB and be familiar with Switches and Access Points used for SMB.
To show the auto-provisioning you need the following:
- An internet connection (if filtered, it must allow the UDP traffic from ports 500 and 4500) with a symmetric link of 1 Mb/s
- A RAP (compatible with OAW R 6.5) to connect to our Data Center (controller address is 188.8.131.52)
- An AL-E OmniSwitch switch in factory default mode (no boot.cfg file) among following models: OS6450-P24, OS6450-P48, OS6450-P10, OS6450-P10L, OS6250-P24, OS6450-P24L, OS6450-P48L, 6350-P24, 6350-P48
- AL-E IP phones (8038, 8082, 8128…)
- An AL-E OmniAccess WLAN AP1101 (AL-E Access Point)
- Optionaly AL-E OmniAccess WLAN IAP (Instant Access Point)
→ User guides:
- Network for SMB – autoprovisioning Platform information
- Network for SMB – zeroTouch autoprovisioning lab
- Network for SMB – autoprovisioning Demo script
If this is your first SMB auto-configuration remote demo (eDemo), it is strongly recommended that you familiarize yourself
with the entire demo process. This means connecting to the demo platform and completing
the demo script in its entirety before executing a customer facing demonstration (this means booking the demo for an additional timeslot).