This webpage will allow you to demonstrate our DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) feature providing visibility at application layer.
- An internet connection with an asymmetric link of 1 Mb/s download at least. If your latency is high, it must allow the UDP traffic from ports 500 and 4500.
- A Windows 7 laptop connected to Internet.
- VIA client if latency is high (if not installed, you can install it when connecting to the server).
If this is your first Application Visibility remote demo (eDemo), it is strongly recommended that you familiarize yourself with the entire demo process. This means connecting to the demo platform and completing the demo script in its entirety before executing a customer facing demonstration (this means booking the demo for an additional timeslot).
- Application Visibility Remote Demo – Presentation
- Application Visibility Remote Demo – Platform Information (to be read before booking)
- Application Visibility Remote Demo – Demoscript