If this is your first Hospitality/Healthcare remote demokit (eDemo), it is strongly recommended that you familiarize yourself with the entire demo process. This means connecting to the demo platform and completing the demo script in its entirety before executing a customer facing demonstration (this means booking the demo for an additional timeslot).
- An internet connection (if filtered, it must allow the UDP traffic from ports 500 and 4500) with a symmetric link of 1 Mb/s
- A RAP (compatible with OAW R 6.5) to connect to our Data Center (controller address is 188.8.131.52). If no DHCP is available, the associated console cable is mandatory.
- 1 PC for the Concierge/Security (IP Desktop Softphone, Automation simulator, Emergency Notification Server and OpenTouch Notification Service screens)
- 1 8088 in Noe mode (or a 8068 IP Touch) for the Reception / Doctor
- 1 6450P10 switch
- 1 8088 My IC Phone (Suite phone)
- 1 iPhone or 1 Android (MGS Suite phone and OpenTouch Notification Service SmartApp)
- 1 Andoid device (IP Desktop Softphone) for the Room service / Nurse
Connect your Hospitality / Healthcare Demokit:
- Once the RAP is provisionned on our side, all devices should be plugged-in DHCP behind the RAP (SSID “Thanks-edemo-team”, password “itrulyloveyou”)
- Once the phones (your 8088 and others) are connected, please use 192.168.111.108 as TFTP address.
Prefix to set device out of service is 400.