Media switching/ routing via NFC Tag for OXE users
=> NFC Extended OXE Mobility application allows a user to activate some OmniPCX Enterprise telephony features without any other interaction than approaching his mobile phone to a NFC tag sticked on a desktop phone
It is developed for Google Android environment and can be installed on Android mobile devices with NFC capabilities.
It allows the user to:
- Shift an ongoing call from his mobile device to his desktop set or from his desktop set to his mobile device.
- Forward his desktop set to any other set on the network.
- Cancel a previously established forward to his desktop set.
- Connect your Android Smartphone to eDemo Rap WiFi
- Connect a Deskphone to the eDemo Rap
- Buy some NFC tags “213” writable
- Ask eDemo Team to declare your Android Smartphone as a remote extension or softphone user and this extension has to be declared as secondary set of user’s desktop phone.
- Download – install “NFC Extended OXE Mobility from Google Playstore
- Launch the NFC app and configure it with information provided by eDemo Team:
- Local Number of softphone/remote: Remote Extension Number
- Select Mobile mode: (remote extension / IP Desktop Softphone)
- Local Number of deskphone: Deskphone Number
- Main call server: 192.168.111.106
- Twinset Get Call prefix: 593
- Enhanced Rapid Call Shif : 588
And now select “Record NFC Tag Desktop phone”
To manage NFC tag for an OT and OXE user, you must download – install “NFC Extended OXE Mobility admin” from Google Playstore