This webpage will allow you to demonstrate
- The microwave link provides high bandwidth at low cost however is susceptible to fading etc in bad weather.
- The Telco link provides moderate bandwidth and high quality but the cost is high
- In normal circumstances, Internet traffic will use the Microwave link whilst Corporate traffic including VOIP will use the Telco link.
- But when the quality of the Microwave link degrades, a Python app will divert Internet traffic to the Telco link and set 1Mbps bandwidth cap
- An internet connection with an asymmetric link of 1 Mb/s download at least
- A laptop
If this is your first Programmability remote demo (eDemo), it is strongly recommended that you familiarize yourself with the entire demo process. This means connecting to the demo platform and completing the demo script in its entirety before executing a customer facing demonstration (this means booking the demo for an additional timeslot).
→ User guides: