This webpage will allow you to demonstrate the Stellar Location-Based Services (LBS) solution
With this demo you can show:
- Position and movement of a virtual user in the Colombes EBC map. (vertical map as an option – Healthcare, Transportation, Hospitality and Education)
- Geofencing and notifications (vertical URL, YouTube video, etc.)
- People tracking (will be available soon…)
- Interactions with Alcatel-Lucent Rainbow™ (Change Rainbow’s presence while in a Geofence area )
- Point of Interest
What do you need to run the healthcare LBS demo?
- A laptop with Rainbow and Internet access to Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar LBS Cloud Management (Link will be available after correct registration and email return from eDemo administrator).
- You can use a program to mirror the smartphone display in the Laptop, will be simple to the audience visualization (find one free in the internet, that you are comfortable to use).
- Two Rainbow accounts (yours for the Laptop, and a second one for Users` Smartphone)
- An Android phone (Android Version 6 minimum. Version 7 is recommended) with:
- Internet access
- The Stellar LBS Demo app (Link will be available after correct registration and email return from eDemo administrator).
- Rainbow app
If this is your first Location based Services remote demo (eDemo), it is strongly recommended that you familiarize yourself with the entire demo process. This means connecting to the demo platform and completing the demo script in its entirety before executing a customer facing demonstration (this means booking the demo for an additional timeslot)
Platform information and demo script :