To have your deskphone up and running, you need:
- An wired internet connection (if filtered, it must allow the UDP traffic from ports 500 and 4500) with a symmetric link of 1 Mb/s
- To have your RAP (Version has to be compatible with OAW R 6.5) connected to our datacenter (controller address is 18.104.22.168). If no DHCP is available, the associated console cable is mandatory.
- Wifi will then be also available for other devices (SSID “OT-eDemo”, password “1234567890”)
- You can then plug your deskphone on the RAP (DHCP configured)
- When the deskphone asking the phone number dial it (if you don’t know it ask it to eDemo support)
RAP configuration / installation: